The villa, situated in the seaside area of Ognina of Syracuse (SR) is composed of 3 apartments surrounded by greenery, just 200 meters away from the sea.
The apartment , recently renovated , has 2 bedrooms, 1 living room \ kitchen, 1 bathroom , and a terrace of 35 square meters.
Nearby there are two pizzerias , 2 bars, 1 solarium, 1 supermarket and a diving school .
The villa is :
- 10 km from the Greek city of Syracuse (reachable with a bus every hour of service), where you can visit the Greek Theatre , the Ear of Dionysius , the Sanctuary of the Virgin of Tears and the historic island of Ortigia .
- 3 km from the beaches of Fontane Bianche , full of beaches and discos.
- 13 km from Avola , where you can make an excursion to the lakes of the reserve of Cava Grande del Cassibile .
- 25 km from Noto, where you can admire the incredible Baroque style of the city.
Guests are only required to respect the environment and the other guests.
OGNINA is a charming resort 'resort in the province of Siracusa, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and preserves beautiful and unspoilt areas of nature , surrounded by a continuous celebration of sun and colors from May to October in a frame of deep blue that alone would be enough to justify a stay.
The beauty of the colors of the sea , the diversity of coasts , the purity of the seabed determine the suggestive charm of this corner of Sicily.
Filed by the wind , the coast is a succession of rocky cliffs overlooking the sea , caves and hollows of incomparable forms and colors which alternate small bays and white sand .
You can admire the outskirts of Ognina, many houses of varying architecture , with gabled roofs or with large terraces, surrounded by beautiful manicured gardens. In addition, you will be astonished in the countryside surrounding almond trees in bloom in December, paddles of prickly pear , olive groves and winding .
Ognina is therefore a world of tranquility surrounded by the scent of the Mediterranean, from the beautiful cliff, clear blue sea and unspoiled rich in fish , a true paradise for lovers of fishing and underwater photography .
The natural beauty just quoted gives a good example of how the location , and more generally the whole of Sicily , it can really offer much to tourists.
Its strategic location also allows you to easily visit all the major places of artistic and landscape of the south-eastern coast of Sicily.
Ognina is located 10 km south of Syracuse and can be reached :
* From ' motorway A/18 CT / SR output " Cassibile " , continuing for about 7 km in the direction of " Fontane Bianche " .
* From the railway station of Syracuse along the Highway 115 for approximately 10 miles and follow the signs :
* Fontanarossa airport of Catania towards Siracusa along the