The Stefania apartment has been carved out of the family home.
of about 50-60 square meters, it consists of a very comfortable room with an exclusive bathroom and every comfort (television, heating, air conditioning and wi-fi), a kitchen and an equipped and comfortable entrance; it is a portion of an apartment, but it is completely independent,
Located on the mezzanine floor of a beautiful 1930s building, it is the ideal place for a beautiful vacation in Florence, one of the most renowned destinations for world cultural tourism.
The room can accommodate a number of guests, 2 and a child or two, the price changes according to the guests. The maximum recession is for 2 people and 2 children.
Respect central position
in the historic center
- Easy parking
-Excellent value for money
Our apartment for tourist use is really comfortable to experience Florence from every point of view, tourism, culture, congress and sports (the Artemio Franchi Stadium is just a few steps away from us).
The Stefania apartment is comfortable and easy to reach.
His is a strategic position, as it is in the historic center of Florence outside the walls, and if you want to reach the tourist sites on foot, on the other it is close to Fiesole, a charming Etruscan city, it is a short walk from the Artemio Franchi Stadium, from the Palazzo dei Congressi and a few minutes from the Fortezza da Basso.
They are present in the apartment:
• LCD TV
• Internet wifi
• Air conditioning and heating
• Bathrooms with shower and heated towel rail
Comme arriver at the Stefania Apartment:
On the train
- From the Santa Maria Novella train station just outside the "left luggage" side, take bus number 1 and get off after a few stops at the N 9 stop in Via Firenzuola, in piazza Cure, follow the sidewalk (a few steps) and you will find Viale Volta and 'Stefania Apartment.
In the car
- Take the A1 and exit at Firenze Sud, follow the Firenze Centro direction, go along the entire motorway junction, at the end turn left and follow the road along the Arno. Following the signs for the Artemio Franchi stadium, turn right into via De Santis, go up the Affrico flyover and then turn left along Il Viale Cialdini-Viale Paoli, at the end of which there is viale dei Mille, at the third traffic light of Viale dei Mille turn right into via Pacinotti and at the traffic light turn immediately left and you are in viale A. Volta where the Apartment STEFANIA is located.
- From Florence Airport Amerigo Vespucci di Peretola
Once in Florence, take a taxi to the B&B. You will be with us in less than 10 minutes.
Alternatively, take the shuttle bus that will take you to Santa Maria Novella Station in about 15-20 minutes. From the station follow the directions to reach the Stefania Apartment
-From Pisa airport 'Galileo Galilei'
From the airport take the first train towards Florence. It will take you about an hour to reach the city. From the station follow the directions to reach the Stefania Apartment.
We are close to the historic center near Piazza Libertà. On foot or with a single direct bus you can easily reach the San Marco Museum, the Duomo and the Accademia Gallery
Are we just outside the limited traffic area (ZTL) and it is very easy to park? We are a stone's throw from the historic center but outside the tourist crowds.
We are in the beautiful 19th century Florence, at the Cure-Campo di Marte, an elegant, quiet and well served area, both by public transport and by shops and restaurants.
We are near the Artemio Franchi Stadium in Florence, the "Mandela Forum" sports hall and the athletics fields, very important for sports enthusiasts or for those who love concerts. We are easily reachable both for those arriving by car or by train. We are at the foot of the beautiful hills of Fiesole. Close to the European University EUI, in San Domenico. Reach it on foot or by a direct bus: San Marco Museum, Duomo, Giotto's Bell Tower, Medici Chapels, Botanical Garden, Academy Gallery with Michelangelo's David, Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Uffizi, Piazza Signoria. Reach them with a direct bus:
-bus n. 1: San Marco, the historic center and piazza stazione
-bus n. 11: Pitti Palace, Ponte Vecchio, Boboli Gardens
-bus n. 17: La Fortezza da basso and Parco delle Cascine
-bus n. 13: Piazzale Michelangelo, Church of Santa Croce, Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio
-bus n. 7: Fiesole